$100K — $150K *
Increase profitable sales in a defined geographical area which includes Northern California (San Jose, Stockton, Livermore, etc.) by servicing/developing customers with emphasis on major and target accounts. Research and provide disposition to customer problems and complaints. Define and educate potential customers on company functions and capabilities. Monitor and report industry trends to company management.
• Determine key buying influences at existing and potential customers and establish a
• Develop a market plan for territory with quantifiable goals and objectives supported by
action plans and bench marks for measuring progress.
• Assist inside sales on special accounts and/or projects.
• Provide assistance to credit managers as required.
• Schedule and perform sales calls and/or visits.
• Estimate customer's usage of products and estimates of business units participation.
• Conduct training sessions on product and services with both customers and business unit
• Follow the transaction pricing that deviates from the business units pricing and report
significant occurrences and trends to management.
• Communicate customer product and quality requirements to inside sales and operations.
• Recommend additions/deletions to product catalogue and company services.
• Initiate and monitor E-item inventory requirements.
• Provide recommendations regarding current/potential advertising.
• Continually increase knowledge of company products, services and procedures.
• Continual maintenance and updating of customer database.
• Daily downloading, review and follow up of quotes
• Daily review of daily sales for customer thank you and order review.
• Meets TKMNA Employee Attributes/Competencies
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirement for the
performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties,
responsibilities or requirements.
•4 year college degree or equivalent experience
• 5 Year aluminum sales plate experience
• 5 year sales experience.
•5-8 years sales experience
• Metallurgy training and/or experience
• 5 Year Semiconductor Industry Knowledge
• Computer literate
Your benefits with us
Valid through: 7/16/2020