- The mission is to provide Nothing But the Best in Products, Services, and Solutions to our customers.
- Tech Air has been a leading provider of industrial, medical and specialty gases, equipment and supplies since 1935.
- Take great pride in our industry and take every step to represent ourselves and our peers to the best of our abilities.
- A family-run business, with family values at the center of everything we do.
- Operate on principles of respect, quality, hard work and dedication. This approach has enabled us to grow in recent years.
- After more than seven decades in the business, we continue to maintain the highest standards so we can provide our customers with "Nothing But the Best" in experience, quality and reliability.
- Services existing account, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and othertrade factors.
- Listens to customer’s needs and uses product knowledge to suggest the best products to meet their needs.
- Adjusts content of sales presentation based on the type of sales outlet or trade factor including an explanation of the product values to increase closing the sale.
- Builds rapport with the customer to create current and future sales.
- Provides customer an accurate quote for products of interest.
- Accurately enters product orders, referring to price lists and product literature.
- Ensures accurate customer billing and payment receipt.
- Ensures products delivered to location are accurate.
- Delivers product to the customer in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, delivery schedules, merchandising technique, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High School Diploma (Required)
- Business degree (Preferred)
- 3+ years of successful outside salesexperience (Highly preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in industrial gas or welding supplies (Required)
- Excellent communication skills - phone, electronic and interpersonal.
- Strong basic computer skills (Microsoft Office & Google Products)
- Ability to multitask
- Time management & organization skills
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 60 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 3 years
- Industrial Gas/Welding Supplies: 1 year