Outside Sales Representative
Implement specific corporate objectives with respect to strategically identifying, qualifying, negotiating and finalizing lease terms with national retail and entertainment tenants. Position requires significant analytical and sales aptitude, in addition to establishing and maintaining business relationships with leading national tenants.
- Work with the Director of Leasing, President, Executive Management Team and the Real Estate Committee in the development of the shopping centers strategic leasing plans.
- Prepare, negotiate and finalize lease proposals, amendments and renewals for each of the centers, to maximize center revenue.
- Seek new or replacement tenants for the portfolio through national or regional contacts, and by visiting other markets and centers.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry and retail trends.
- Work with Real Estate Counsel to ensure lease documentation reflects intended transaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three years of salesexperience
- Be a proven leader and self-starter
- Possesses strong interpersonal communication, organizational and analytical skills,
- Past negotiation experience is a plus