Company: AAA Insurance Agency
Title: Outside Sales Executive (B2B)
Location: Seattle, WA
Recruiting Agency: Marsh, Berry & Co.
The MarshBerry Talent Acquisition team offers services to implement our salesrecruiting strategy and hiring process for our clients.
We are currently seeking high level B2B sale representatives who have been successful selling to C-Level executives and business owners.
- New business to business account development
- Generating revenue and meeting sales quotas
- Developing and qualifying leads to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling, networking, and other lead generation opportunities
- Vetting and closing warm leads provided through internal lead generation resources
- Using a consultative sales approach, conduct proposals to C-Level Executives
Our Sales Representatives Enjoy:
- Starting base up to $75k + Uncapped Commissions
- Residual commissions
- Technical training with Liberty Mutual
- Potential to make $250k+
- Mentorship Training Program
- MarshBerry Sales Performance Training
- Full Benefits Package
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7+ years of outside B2B salesexperiencepreferred
- “Hunter” Sales mentality
About Our Client
AAA Washington was established in 1904 by 10 prominent Seattle businessmen with the mission of making automobiletravel safe, comfortable and affordable.
They soon led the effort in enacting laws to protect users of the public roads, erect directional signs and create legislation to provide for new transportation arteries.
They were also active in drafting Washington's first traffic code requiring auto licensing, one lighted lamp for hours of darkness, a muffler, "good and efficient" brakes, a bell or horn, and speed limits of 12 m.p.h. in city and 24 m.p.h. on the open road.
Though the requirements were few, they were a substantial accomplishment considering the state of the day's roads. A century later the fruits of their labor are still visible throughout our state.
In addition to ther renowned Premier Road Service, AAA offers travel, insurance, financial and automotive services, and is active in highway and transportation safety programs.
Their continued leadership in all facets of motoring has made them the most respected service-oriented organization in the Northwest.