San Diego, CA
5 - 7 years
Posted 136 days ago
1. Provide support and energy in cross-functional coordination to enhance delivery of a consistent customer experience for contractor segment.
2. Proactively communicate important business issues and opportunities to appropriate departments and management.
3. Put priorities and efforts on driving team success and accomplishment over individual goals.
4. Develop strong business relationships with customers and provide a solid understanding of their needs.
5. Responsible for the development and management of contractor segment.
6. Work all appropriate departments (Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Customer Service, etc.) to exceed sales goals.
7. Formulate key account plans as needed to enable the execution of sales and marketing strategies.
8. Develop and manage channel specific tracking and reporting and communicate ongoing results to management.
9. Establish, cultivate and maintain quality relationships with customer segments.
10. Take accountability and ownership for the CRM processes with customer.
11. Identify training opportunities and communicate to management.
12. Identify new product opportunities
13. Provide territory and market information to better develop sales and marketing efforts.
14. Provide Service and Product Knowledge to professional channel.
5 plus years of related sales and/or customer service experience and/or training
2 to 3 years of National Account Management experience
Experience with negotiating and fulfilling national customer contracts
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES RECOMMENDED FOR POSITION:
Strong networking and relationship building skills
Ability to work effectively across functions to achieve desired customer satisfaction goals
Strong problem-solving skills
Exceptional Negotiation skills
Ability to adapt approach and style to achieve account objectives