Outside Sales Representative
Our client, BNC , a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team. The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners of small-to-medium and large enterprises. This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. Exceptional training and support, a competitive starting base salary up to $60K (negotiable), uncapped commissions, and a generous employee benefits package are provided.
A successful Outside Sales Representative can realistically earn $250K or more, once their clientele is well established, plus the wealth-building opportunity to earn equity in a book of business.
Responsibilities of Outside Sales Representative:
• Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
• Analyze and offer solutions to the client’s business and risk management needs.
• Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
• Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return.
• Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contractyear.
Requirements of Outside Sales Representative:
• 3-8 years outside sales experience in a B2B sales environment - consultative sales approach is a big plus.
• Existing network of business contacts in the Westchester County and metro NYC area.
• Ability to successfully close a B2B sale.
• Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients.
• Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
• Bachelor’s Degree.