Callaway Golf Company has a mission to make and produce the best golf equipment in the industry. We push the limits of performance and innovation to develop drivers, fairway woods, golf balls, hybrids, irons and Odyssey putters that are designed to make every golfer a better golfer. While achieving this as a company we stay hungry, yet extremely humble. Callaway Golf has made golf fun again for everyone.
You are a dynamic sales professional who combines your ability to foster meaningful partnerships with your passion for Callaway Golf products. You are excited about the opportunity to innovate; create new offerings and services and continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. You are a people-person and a technologist with an insatiable thirst for learning and teaching others.
• Drive for Results/Maximizing Opportunity: Demonstrates a sense of goal achievement. Ability to identify and understand business opportunities, utilizes resources, and overcomes obstacles appropriately to maximize business return
• Selling Skills: Skills to apply selling techniques to achieve Company objectives while maintaining positive customer relationships
• Organizational Skills/Territory Management: Ability to maximize sales through effective use of time management, call planning, and data management. Technological proficiency for use of the Order Tool, Computer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word, Callaway Connect and various Online Sales Tools
• Customer Focused: Ensures all internal and external customer service needs have been met or exceeded. Consistently maintains positive working relationships with customers by earning their trust and respect. Strategizes with customers to find alternative ways to meet or exceed their expectations, while being attentive to costs and other constraints.
• Communication: Effectively use listening, written, verbal and non-verbal skills to achieve business results
• Product Knowledge: Knowledge of the Callaway Golf product line and product messaging in order to effectively position the Company’s products in the market.
• Business Acumen: Knowledge to collect, analyze, and interpret business data and use such information appropriately to maintain current business and grow new business
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 4 years of selling experience required for entry level volume territory
• Outside territory account management experience preferred
• Industry and golf knowledge preferred