Outside Sales Representative
Our client, AN INDUSTRY LEADER who was recently recognized by Fortune as one of The "Worlds Most Admired Companies", is currently seeking a Sales Representative to focus on new business to business account development. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs and meeting a sales quota . Sales Representatives will also transport samples of products for presentations. This organization provides a thorough sales training program, including product knowledge, mentorship, sales process and business development strategies.
• Generating revenue and meeting sales targets
• Developing and qualifying leads within a respective territory to drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
• Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to supportsales calls, product presentations and driving new business
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 18months + outside salesexperiencerequired with a Valid Drivers License
• New business to business (B2B) salesexperiencerequired
• “Hunter” sales mentality/experiencerequired - goal driven and self-motivated
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred - A track record of documented successes
Sales Representatives Enjoy:
A Solid Base Salary with Uncapped Commission and Bonus
Extensive Car Package (Lease/Gas/Insurance/Maintenance Allowance)
Monthly/Quarterly Performance Bonuses & Incentives Which Are "uncapped"
Comprehensive 12 week sales training program
Annual Recognition Events
401(k)/Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Program
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
Disability & Life Insurance Package
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Career Advancement Opportunities as this company does 85% of their promoting from within.
If you are searching for an organization where you can truly build a great career by advancing quickly, those opportunities lie within this company. Interviews are on-going, so please forward resumes for immediate consideration.