Outside Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience • Insurance
Our client, Metropolitan Risk Advisory , a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire an Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team.
The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners and C-Level buyers in medium-to-large enterprises.
This candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs. Exceptional training and support, a starting base salary of $50K plus new business commission bonuses, uncapped residual commissions, and a strong employee benefits package are provided.
Responsibilities of Outside Sales Representative:
• Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
• Analyze and offer solutions to the client’s business and risk management needs.
• Sellrisk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
• Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial
insurance program in return.
• Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the program year.
Requirements of Outside Sales Representative:
• Full-time role
• 2-8years B2B salesexperience
• Be able to access the company office in Irvington, NY
• Ability to successfully close a B2B sale.
• Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients.
• Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year.
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferred).