Sells the company’s products, systems and/or services to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts. Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services. May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads. Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services (may include contract documentation).
- Duties are performed onsite at one of our locations to encourage the high level of collaboration, foster team work, and idea sharing. Be agile to drive the kind of results that our internal and external clients have come to expect.
- Selling new customer sales solutions (1-5 docs), accountable for accurate forecasting and documenting proper milestones during sales process.
- Selling expansion add on orders to existing 1 to 10 provider sized customers, accountable for accurate forecasting and documenting proper milestones during sales process.
- Provide detailed discovery information and coordinate demos via web-ex. Demonstrate strong negotiating skills.
- Maintain customer/prospect relationships before/after sale and maintain positive reference sites, Calling customers to establish and repair relationships.
- Attends sales meetings and sales training classes. May attend trade shows.
- Participate fully in campaigns and new initiatives learning new products, upgrades and changes in the market requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Preferred, Field of Study: Marketing, Business Administration.
- 3 plus years of experience in sales or account management.