The purpose of the Outside Sales Representative position is to represent the company by showcasing and selling the services and products. The primary focus of the Outside Sales Representative is to locate and qualify new prospects by working marketing effort lead generation, networking efforts, referrals, call-in leads and cold calling
- Responsible for developing new clients.
- Initiate contact with prospects that has been generated by the Marketing Team.
- Work with prospects to develop a deep understanding of their needs and translate those needs into product requirements that satisfy their demands.
- Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company to prospects.
- Work with management to develop proposals, quotes, and respond to RFP/RFI documents.
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of solutions and manage prospect expectations.See More
Valid through: 8/17/2020