As an outside Sales Representative you will build personal risk strategies and develop client relationships within local communities to help people preserve and protect what they earn, build, own and cherish. You will be supported by receiving guidance from experienced Sales professionals, training, and sponsoring licensing exams.
As your client base grows, your earning potential does as well ($100k+) through a combination of guaranteed base salary, uncapped new business and renewal commissions, and bonus structure in addition to other awards and incentive opportunities.
- Committed to building long lasting relationships within New England community our client possess a dynamic culture that has an independent feel but has the strength and resources of a large parent company.
- Owned and operated in New England our client is one of the largest brokers in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Compensation and Benefits
As a professional sales organization our client makes significant investments into each sales representative by providing:
- Competitive Starting Base Salary
- Uncapped New and Renewal Commissions
- World Class Training
- Full Benefits
- Best in Class Sales Tools
Skills and Qualifications will include:
- 3+ years as a sales representative in a new business development role
- Desire to build a book of business and retain long term customers
- A passion for networking and giving back to the community
- Minimum education level: Bachelors Degree