Our client, Cook Maran, a leading commercial risk management brokerage firm, is looking to hire a Business to Business (B2B) Outside Sales Representative to expand their outside sales team. The Outside Sales Representative will sell in a B2B sales environment to business owners and CFOs of medium-to-large enterprises. This B2B Outside Sales Representative candidate will also work with a large network of providers to deliver proposals to their clientele, ensuring it meets their business and risk management needs.
Exceptional training and mentoring support, a competitive starting base salary (negotiable) plus commission, a comprehensive employee benefits program, plus an opportunity to earn an ownership stake in the firm. A successful Outside Sales Representative will become a major contributor in this growing, privately-held company and can realistically earn $300K or more, once their clientele is well established, plus the opportunity to earn an ownership stake in the firm.
Responsibilities of B2B Outside Sales Representative:
• Successfully be able to sell in a stable, recession-resistant industry.
• Develop long-term relationships with clients, and maintain the long-term relationships for continued business (and to earn residual commissions).
• Analyze and offer solutions to the client’s business and risk management needs.
• Sell risk management solutions from a broad portfolio of high quality providers (and we have excellent relationships with those providers).
• Submit risks and exposures to the provided network of Providers, secure customized commercial insurance contract in return.
• Provide ongoing support for the client throughout the contractyear.
Requirements of B2B Outside Sales Representative:
• Full-time role
• 3-10 years B2B salesexperience - a consultative approach is a big plus BUT no previous insurance salesexperience or prior insurance knowledge is required
• Existing network of business contacts in the northern NJ and metro NYC area and easy access to the Fair Lawn, NJ office
• Ability to successfully close a B2B sale
• Provide long-term relationship and support to existing clients
• Desire to build a business clientele, and retain your customers year after year
• Bachelor’s Degree