Our Electric Utility Team is seeking an energetic, customer-focused professional to drive compelling value propositions for our customers. Experience in generating opportunities with new and existing Utility Market is preferred. Enthusiasm and excellent communications skills are key, with a sincere interest in a CAREER.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned annual gross margin budget by promoting and selling products in assigned territory in compliance with the Company's pricing policies.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, and report potential claims.
- Keep management informed of local competition and market conditions.
- Carry out sales and merchandise programs as directed, and recommend new items for stock.
- Maintain current customer records, files, and reports of business transactions; assist in collection of past due accounts.
- Participate in training sessions, trade shows, and sales meetings as requested.
- Demonstrate products after sale when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
Minimum of 5 years experience required
High school diploma or GED required
Preferred Job Requirements
6-10 years experience preferred
Four-year degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of product line and pricing
- Knowledge of business administration, sales, and marketing
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to learn our business and to work independently to achieve goals
- Ability to sell and be persuasive