Outside Sales Representative
Less than 5 years experience •
Gardenland is looking for an Outside Sales Representative. This is a key sales position, the ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building the company brands, acquiring new clients using different methods (cold calls, etc.), and maintaining customer relationships. This is a full time position. Upon completion of a probationary period all full-time employees of Gardenland will receive Medical, Dental, and retirement benefits. Gardenland has been in business since 1960 and services the greater bay area. If you are interested in a long term job with great work benefits, Gardenland is looking for a select individual that wants to be part of our dynamic team.
- Develop and open new accounts within the Bay Area.
- Process customer orders including add-ons, deletions, and subs.
- Process sample requests.
- Respond to customer inquiries relating to product information, delivery times, and general information.
- Develop and maintain vendor relations.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior experience in a similar role with a proven record of strong sales presence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations
- Ability to learn products and acquire vendor knowledge quickly
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Bachelor's or Equivalent.