- Travel to multiple projects per day to meet with project teams.
- Create a positive and consistent customer service experience with each project team while building long lasting relationships.
- Work with project teams to forecast upcoming needs for tools and materials while offering new lines of business.
- Communication with the customer from time of request through the complete delivery of the order.
- Working in conjunction with the warehouse staff to set the daily and weekly delivery calendar.
- Effective and detailed communication with the Purchasing team for procurement of items that are not in stock.
- Creation and internal presentation of a weekly dashboard of current open orders and all missed opportunities.
- College degree in related field preferred with 5 years of related sales experience.
- Strong project management, new business development and customer retention skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills electronically, by phone and in-person.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate resources to meet internal business objectives and customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record based upon company policy.
Valid through: 3/8/2021
* Ladders Estimates