Our client is searching for career-minded individuals with a desire and drive to earn superior incomes marketing our extensive product line to industrial, educational, institutional, commercial and governmental facilities
If you consider yourself…
- Motivated to achieve personal, professional and financial goals.
- Determined to succeed, working hard to enjoy your rewards.
- Capable to get things done no matter what it takes.
- Intuitive at reading people and knowing how to “close the sale”.
- Skilled at cultivating and growing business relationships.
- Confident at working independently and making decisions.
…then you are the type of person we are looking for
Whether you’re an experienced sales person or just starting out, have a tried and true program that will help you build a rewarding sales career.
Sales Reps have the ability and energy to develop and grow accounts in a designated local territory with proven sales techniques like cold calling, relationship building, and through the use of online resources such as LinkedIn.
Candidates must have strong desire to learn about our products and the technically proficiency to market our extensive product line to industrial, educational, institutional, commercial, and governmental facilities.
It is essential to know what differentiates our high quality products as the best available. Candidates must be solution oriented to best serve our customers and provide solutions to their specific problem on a customer-to-customer basis.
We are looking for enthusiastic sales people who will take ownership of their territory to realize a high level of personal and professional growth, as well as compensation. Many on our sales force have earned a six figure income in less than 3years, and more than half of our sales force have been with us over ten years – many for 20years or longer.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective cold calling with targeted industry contacts
- Developing a daily plan and executing a marketing strategy for designated territory
- Conducting structured sales presentations to existing and potential clients
- Maintaining contact with current clients to strengthen relationships and increase sales
- Ensuring follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner
- Communicating with corporate contact to ensure order accuracy and timely delivery
- Working withsales managers to implement growth strategies
- Utilizing CRM sales tool to manage accounts, maintain call logs and contact info, run reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degreepreferred OR 2-4YearDegree OR equivalent outside salesexperience
- 3+ years SalesExperience (outside sales, retailsales management, or other relevant sales)
- High energy, entrepreneurial, “hunter” spirit
- Preferably some Business to Business SalesExperience
- Proven track record of success both personal and professional
- Some technical knowledge (comfortable using contact management software and/or MS Office)
- Industrial or Chemical salesexperience a plus, but not required
- CLIENT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**This position is not with Puzzle Placement Strategies. Position is with a Client**