- Maintain the current base of business in urban acute care facilities in your assigned region
- Build and maintain a working relationship with key influencers in accounts, distributor contacts and end-users for continued defense of your base of business.
- Surpass previous year sales growth and sales increase to include the 4 core product lines at growth reward levels determined by management, as outlined in the Sage Products Commission and Compensation Plan.
- Develop Corporate Account and G.P.O. sales activity at the facility level.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with Inside Sales Reps, other Field Reps, Regional Sales Manage and Customer Service Reps to enhance sales and service to your customers.
- Complete weekly Sample Product/Literature Sent, New Business, Sales Calls and Market Feedback Reports to be turned in to your Regional Manager each Friday.
- Provide various monthly, quarterly and annual reports that may be requested by management.
- Maintain and update account information in your contact management program:
- Understand and utilize the contact management system to efficiently and effectively manage your region and time.
- Prioritize account activity, opportunities and peripheral responsibilities.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of available resources/reference materials by keeping current with new information, keeping them organized, close at hand and utilizing them in your selling efforts.
- Utilize all technology available to enhance communication with your contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3+ years experience of business to business sales
- Excellent communication skills
Work From Home: YesTravel Percentage: Up to 50%Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.