Outside Sales Manager
The Branch Sales Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day activities of a team of Branch Account Executives within an individual branch location, and ensuring that all sales team members meet established sales quotas. This position works closely with the Branch General Sales Manager and other sales team managers to expand business and establish new customers while interacting with existing customers to increase sales of an organization's products and/or services.
- Manages daily activity of a team of Branch Account Executives
- Hires and trains sales personnel as needed
- Plans and holds regular sales training and inter-departmental meetings
- Supervises field activity of sales staff
- Acts as a focal point for major customer accounts within branch territory.
- Along with General Sales Manager, establishes sales quota for sales team members and monitors their performance
- Periodically reviews performance of sales staff and determines avenues for individual and team-oriented growth
- Maintains a close liaison and coordinates with Sharp sales and marketing personnel regarding customer problems
- Continuously seeks and identifies new sales opportunities and directs staff accordingly
- 7-9 years outside sales experience. Experience in office products industry a plus
- 3-5 years sales management experience
- Strong track record of fulfilling and surpassing revenue quotas
- Experience working with key decisions makers (C-level corporate managers)
- Experience in a dealer/distributor sales environment a plus.
- Good knowledge of sales, service, and administrative functions.
- Broad knowledge of the organization's policies, products and/or services.
- BS/BA in Business administration or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.