Outside Sales Representative
Petroleum Traders Corporation is expanding their outside sales program. The primary function of the outside sales role is to drive revenue growth through new business development contractsales. Representative to travel once a week via private jet to qualified prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers on location.
- Designing persuasive sales presentations accompanied with professional delivery to various levels within an organization
- Generating and developing non-member businesses account in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
- Summarize post trip follow up to management team in timely fashion.
Skills and Specifications
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to overcome resistance.
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in sales or marketing related field from an accredited institution.
- Degree in any field of sales and marketing
- 10years proven salesexperience
Job Type: Full-time