Outside Sales Executive
Less than 5 years experience • Building Materials
The Regional Sales Executive will represent our brand new building products division in their assigned territories to sell all building products within our catalog and our installed services to key decision makers of the multifamily industry; including Owners, General Contractors, Designers, etc.
We are looking for someone who would enjoy getting in on the ground floor of a high growth company (300% year over year). They continue to expand into new markets each day and they foster career growth by hiring the best of the best in the industry.
The Sales Executive will follow the sales process and create an awesome customer experience while growing a profitable book of business and achieving annual sales goals. Accurate forecasting and tracking of new and existing customers throughout the lifecycle of the sales process is a critical component of the RSE. Responsible for prospecting for new accounts, retaining existing accounts, and increasing opportunities with existing customers.
Travel25-50% of time to current customers or job sites.
- Understand and support the organization’s mission, vision, strategy, culture, goals and objectives.
- Identifies customer products needs and coordinates execution of orders and delivery of goods.
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Network within the local community to be a brand ambassador and seek referrals.
- Utilize entrepreneurial mindset to manage territory through creative communication and marketing strategies to engage key decision makers.
- Conducts on-site customer visits with new and existing customers.
- Ability to travel frequently overnight as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Gather competitive information to share and othermarket trends.
- Develop internal cross-functional relationships with warehousing, marketing and accounting Requirements:
- 3+ outside sale experience with multifamily salesexperience or constructionsales a plus, supply chain management or building products
- High energy, professional, relationship selling, social, multi-tasker, attention to detail
- CRM experience
- Networker, organized, negotiating skills, results-driven, customer service focused, self-starter, independent worker, problem solver, strong written and oral skills, team player, desire to build a new company
- 4-year College Degreepreferred, computer skills including excel & power point
$65,000 - $85,000 base salary plus uncapped commission
First Year expected earnings of $100,000-$120,000
401K program with company match