Follett School Solutions provides the content, resources and technology to Pre-K-12 school districts and education environments. Our solutions inspire learning and empower educators worldwide.
If you are a business to business sales professional looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, you'll find Follett offers that rare combination of a meaningful career, great compensation potential and personal growth. Our ideal candidate has experience selling K-12 education content and/or technology and utilizes a consultative, solutions based approach to sales.
Follett offers an excellent compensation and benefit package and the opportunity to deliver products and services that inspire learning for students at the beginning of their educational journey.
Here's what you'll do:
- Contact current and prospective school districts and sites to sell the full portfolio of Follett library and classroom content, digital content, and value added services.
- Provide a consultative approach to selling Follett School Solutions' products and services to teachers and administrators.
- Attend and participate in local, regional and national exhibits, webinars, trade shows
- Collaborate with customer service, inside sales consultants, sales management, product managers and others to respond to customer inquiries and needs.
- Meet sales goals and targets by developing new and growing existing community accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, Business or equivalent training/work experience in marketing or sales. Master's Degreepreferred.
- 4-6 years in sales and/or educator experience.
- Excellent communication skills including written and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and self management skills.
- A strategic thinker proficient in needs based selling techniques.
- Understanding of web-based technology is essential.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.