?Paxton/Patterson has been inspiring students with innovative learning experiences in Career and Technical Education for 50 years. Your success in this role will result in more of America’s youth gaining the experiences and education needed to be successful as leaders in their future roles. Our Learning Systems focus on the high demand careers of STEM, Architecture & Construction and Health Science. This is real hands-on 21st Century learning, not textbooks and lectures. Due to new federal and state legislation and new funding sources, the demand for our state-of-the-art curricula has never been greater and we are looking for you to help make a lasting difference in the lives of students.
In the Outside Sales Consultant role, you will be responsible for developing existing accounts and generating new account relationships with secondary education school districts in IL, IN, and WI. Candidates for this role must prove previous sales success, preferably in a technical application.
Outside Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop existing school district account relationships while acquiring new school district customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of Paxton/Patterson Learning Systems and our value proposition. Build strategic long-term sales plans for your territory.
- Communicate market feedback to shape the development of new Learning Systems content and pedagogy.
- Host showcase events at premier school customer sites to introduce more educators to our Learning Systems.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred OR will consider aligned experience in lieu of earned Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of documented sales success OR will consider secondary education school district experience.
- The candidates should be able travel within territory (50 overnights anticipated)
Compensation will be based upon experience and includes a competitive salary and “no cap” commission plan, full benefits, and company car. First year includes guarantee with minimum earning opportunity of 100K.
Job Type: Full-time
- Outside Sales: 3years
- Educational Sales or Education Industry: 2years