There’s a reason Insperity Ranks in the Top 3% of U.S. Best Workplaces on WorkplaceDynamicslist. Want to work for us and find out why?
At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work' for 14 years running.
If you love the small business community or want to have an impact on helping local entrepreneurs grow their business, this is the job for you!
We are growing in the Chicago, IL area and are seeking highly committed performers to join our expanding team. Insperity is advancing the workforce optimization and business performance solution industry and wants to be the premier partner to small businesses for their benefits and human resources needs. By providing impartial advice and proven experience, we impart our clients with a Human Resources department so they can truly focus on their business. Our mission and success comes from our dedication and invaluable team of professionals. It means becoming part of the leadership, integrity and absolute commitment to quality that is the essence of everything we do.
Business Performance Advisor (Outside Sales Consultant)
We are looking for a money-motivated Business Performance Advisor to join our Rosemont, IL District Sales team to leverage our growth in the market. We are looking for someone who can identify value-added opportunities and sell solutions for complex human resource needs. The person in this position will be responsible for the consultative selling of Insperity's personnel management services to the small to medium-sized business market. We provide the vehicle for the Business Performance Advisor to persevere and become the best in the industry and compensate accordingly.
Further your independence!!
- Call on business owners to explain how Insperity can take their company to the next level
- Complete required sales paperwork in a timely manner and finalize new client contracts
- Travel throughout the market area - open territories
- Accomplish sales goals determined by management
- Guaranteed base plus bonuses
- No caps on commissions (uncapped residuals!$!)
- No territory restrictions
- Professional sales training
- Work/life balance
- Excellent employee benefits package effective day one of employment
Requirements - The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A minimum of 5 years of business-to-business sales experience
- A successful and stable track record of excellence
- The ability to aggressively prospect for new business
- A positive and consultative winning attitude
- A desire to further your independence
We offer unrivaled benefits starting day one!
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off (19 days!) for personal, vacation and sick days
- 8 paid holidays
- Four hours/month paid volunteer time off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan
And much more!
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 27074200