OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENATIVE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Achieve or exceed individual sales production quotas as outlined by the company.
Compile lists of prospective clients for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories sites and other sources
Develop a referral network to assist in increasing client base.
Document prospect/client communications in company's tracking system.
Travel to various locations to present features and benefits of company services.
Achieve technical, Competitive and sales skills knowledge.
Complete and submit accurate reports and weekly activity reports on schedule.
Attend trade shows and joint sales calls.
Project a positive image in representing the company to clients and the community.
Meet on-going customer's service requirements as needed.
Monitor departmental process to ensure accuracy, accountability, productivity and profitability. Preform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by Management.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Requirement job knowledge, skills, job experience, education, and ability/ desire for the job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year College.
Minimum two years of sales /marketing experiencerequired.
Payroll or PEO experiencepreferred, but not required.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to quotes customers, and the general public.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Superior Customer Service skills
Ability to handle multiple projects
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Basic problem solving skills
PC skills: Excel, Word, Outlook (Email)
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
e Valid Driver's License
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimal percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standard verity of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word and Excel software.
- Travel is required.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully preform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While preforming the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, hand climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and carry otherwise transport work-related materials that weight up to 25 pounds. Responsibilities require by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
This work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee while performing the essential function of this position.