$80K + $50K bonus
Company has supplied commercial and industrial contractors with engineering products, materials, and solutions for over 20 years. They supply project materials to specialty sub-contractors – who work with general contractors – on projects involving specialized solutions.
Company has St. Louis area opening and is in need of an Outside Sales Representative with a desire to work for an industry leader with superior products and a reputation for excellence.
In this high profile position, your principal responsibility will be Business Development and product sales to Sub-Contractors and Owner Operators, while networking and marketing Specifying Engineers located within a defined multi-state territory / region.
Daily management of territory development and project support
Collaborating with the in-house engineering team to support partner’s needs
Marketing and sales of systems and solutions
Qualified candidates must have 5-7 years of experience with territory sales and business development.
· Experience with project / territory development.
· Business to business and/or construction sales is preferred.
· Extensive Travel within Territory
· Strong presentation skills
· Excellent communication, organizational, writing, and computer skills
· Working knowledge or experience in construction a plus
Proven experience working effectively as a liaison with Engineers, Sub-Contractors, and Owners
· Paid, extensive training will be provided
· Vehicle expense compensation
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· 401K Retirement plan with company match
· Paid time off
Valid through: 3/18/2021