ABOUT US -
Our customers want to expand their business opportunities. We help them get there.
From e-commerce to mobile wallets and chip card acceptance, Elavon helps businesses, small and large, accept all payment types – and reap the benefits at the end of the day. Whether they need a simple or sophisticated payment solution, we’ve got them covered.
For 25years, we’ve helped more than one million customers around the world grow their business through payments. Our flexible, secure and innovative payment solutions help businesses attract and keep customers, develop partner relationships, process payments and simplify operations.
Here’s a little bit more about our breadth and expertise:
- We are consistently rated among the top five global payment providers
- We process more than 3 billion transactions annually around the world
- We provide payment tools customized by industry type
- We’re backed by the strength and stability of U.S. Bank, the fifth largest commercial bank in the U.S.
- Our company operates in 10 countries
- Our call centers are open 24/7, and our team is always ready to help
Growing a business in a fast-moving world is challenging. Let us help you succeed.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for cooperating with external bank referral partners in your territory to sell products and services to customers through their marketingchannels; offering potential sales leads. This will involve working with a combination of partner-generated leads, as well as self-generated leads.
Additional responsibilities for this financial services role include:
• Developing your network base with outside referral sources and current customer base
• Presenting and selling products and solutions to merchant prospects
• Calling on partner bank-generated sales leads
• Maintaining and establishing relationships with assigned bank partners
• Completing any required paperwork for new customers
We are seeking a sales-oriented Outside Sales Representative who combines exceptional marketing, business development and negotiation skills, with the ability to perform effectively in a metrics-oriented environment. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities. Furthermore, it is important that you display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to develop strong business relationships with external referral partners.