Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 50 days ago
Outside Regional Sales Director
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the Commercial Sales Team at Dell, we are looking for an Regional Sales Director to join our team in location.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
* Develop Dell business on very large R&D and Acquisition Accounts in Location.
* Manages a team of field sales team members providing directions and guidances, supporting an ambitious growth plan and managing complex accounts.
* Creates and leads to execution the strategic mid and long term development plan on the assigned portfolio of accounts.
* Applies influence and negotiation skills to drive business results.
* Drives strategic account management and pipeline development, leveraging a long term account planning approach
* Committed to and complies with our people strategy; Inspiring leader, Winning together and Entrepreneurial Spirit. He/she advocates for Dell values and culture as great place to work and attracts and retains team members.
* Senior Sales Leader, with proven track record on large and complex organizations and 10+ leadership experience.
* Has In-depth understanding of customer/industry climate and high level solutions and technical knowledge
* People orientation with deep influencing and motivation skills.
* Knows business trends of the Spanish market. Long term vision being able to translate it to specific actions and plans.
* Good finance acumen.
* Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and in writing.
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you relish the prospect of championing innovative products direct to significant customers, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.