With over a century in business, our client, has become the leading manufacturer of pipe products; serving the plumbing, industrial, fire protection, oil/gas industries, internationally. Naviga has been retained to help identify a Sales Engineer to join their team in Florida.
Title: Outside Mechanical Sales Engineer
Location: South FL
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Over 150 years in business with forward thinking, high-growth goals
- Loyal industry and established customer base
- Great company culture, collaborative, team players and strong leadership
- Work from home/virtual opportunity
- Manage and grow sales in assigned territory (Florida)
- Call on product users to promote new and existing product lines and develop favorable specification position
- Provide complete service to established distributor network including: quotations, product training, technical and literary support, product complaint, inventory maintenance, and delivery issues.
- Perform product training for end users and distributors to promote advantages of products and enhance specification position.
- Develop cooperative relationships with key distributors and end user personnel to enhance product demand.
- Establish sales goals and specification objectives to meet company salesbudget.
- Identify significant bid opportunities and provide complete project information, including price strategy.
- Provide after sale service support, including warranty and claims management.
- Actively participate in trade organizations to promote products.
- Continuously updatedatabase for territory.
- Provide Corporate Sales office with monthly sales forecast and market overview.
- A minimum of five years of mechanicalsalesexperience; managing distributionchannels
- Ability to cover large geographical sales territory by car and/or airplane.
- Intermediate computer experience with particular proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint programs.
- Valid driver?s license with no major violations.
- Salesexperience in piping and plumbing
- College Degree is strongly preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude
- High level of outgoing interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong analytical skills
- Must demonstrate good judgment, decision making, and ability to plan and accomplish required goals
Robust Benefits Including:
- Company vehicle
- Gas reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k plan plus company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 3 Weeks PTO