Outside Healthcare Sales Executive
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Cejka Search, Inc., a division of Cross Country Healthcare, Inc., is a leader in retained search for physicians and healthcare executives nationwide. Exclusively healthcare, our organization serves a multitude of industry segments including hospitals, health systems, medical group practices, academics and managed care settings. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare (NASDAQ:CCRN), a leader in the healthcare staffing industry with over $800M in revenues, we offer the best of both small company culture and big company resources.
Cejka Search seeks a Regional Sales Director; a seasoned, service-based sales professional with demonstrated success in the full-cycle development of a regional territory, including prospecting, lead generation, relationship-building, capabilities presentation, and outside sales/close.
Those who produce results and are self-motivated to achieve goals will join a group of supportive and enthusiastic team players, well-positioned for a career in healthcare sales and staffing, and a very competitive compensation and benefits package consistent with our corporate, national presence.
- Collaborate closely within the sales unit to ensure seamless client engagement, mentor developing staff, and achieve specified unit (and individual) sales and revenue goals
- Successfully engage clients and close sales via telephone or meeting as required
- Travel as necessary (up to 60%) to develop relationships and deliver effective sales presentations to current and prospective clients, travel may be overnight requiring multiple days and air flight
- Maintain updated records (leads, prospects, clients) and document in designated Client Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Industry trade show participation (attendance at exhibit booth) may be required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to engage credibly with the top decision-makers in major healthcare enterprises
- Excellent telephone presentation and consultative selling skills, with the ability to develop immediate rapport and nurture client relationships
- Professional presentation style and demeanor, adapting to a variety of business environments and philosophies
- The ability to conduct Internet research and navigate social media applications in an efficient and productive manner
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred, with 3-5 years of outside sales experience, including development and execution of successful lead generation strategies
- Sales experience in a quota driven and goal-oriented environment with record of superior personal achievement
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Demonstrated competency with Microsoft Office suite products in a Windows environment including, but not limited to, Outlook, Excel and Word
- Prior experience with a web-based, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application is preferred, eRecruit and Salesforce are ideal