Emerald Coast Behavioral is recruiting a new Psychiatrist to join their Outpatient team. This position will cover services for both Blue Springs Outpatient Center in Tallahassee and Parkhill Outpatient Center in Marianna, FL. Interest and experience with treating young adults and military populations a plus.
- Very competitive compensation package with employed base salary, full benefits and more.
- Position duties include evaluations and assessments, medication management, treatment team management, daily care of patients and administrative duties as related to patient care.
- Great work-life balance with No Call and work only 4 days a week!
- You will work with a specialized multidisciplinary treatment team and administrative support with an office manager, trained therapists, nurses, and interns at each facility.
- College community with Florida State University and multiple beaches one hour away.
- Must be board certified/eligible in General Psychiatry with an active Florida license or the ability to obtain.
Tallahassee and Marianna are located northeast of Panama City and provide highly attractive living environments compatible with a variety of life styles. The area offers comfortable climate, attractive housing opportunities, Florida State University, access to fishing and water sports, arts and entertainment, and a friendly community environment for all ages.