Northeast Georgia Health System is seeking to add an outstanding Internal Medicine Physician to their well-established Primary Care Group in Winder, GA. Internal Medicine physicians with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing practice.
Internal Medicine Practice Overview
- Outpatient Only - Solo
- Telephone Call Only (shared with other providers in market)
- On-site Lab & Imaging
- Location: Winder, Georgia
- Services include, but are not limited to:
- Routine and Preventative Health Evaluations
- EKG & X-Ray
- Work, School and Sports Physicals
- EMR Platform - EPIC.