The Clinic Director has day-to-day responsibility for the management and operation of their assigned clinic(s). Primary responsibility for the development, implementation and achievement of the clinic’s strategic business plan in conjunction with routine operations to include: quality of services, staff development, maintenance of licensure and accreditations, financial performance and continuous performance improvement.
- In conjunction with regional leadership, develops an annual operating budget and strategic business plan for the clinic. Manages clinic services and resources to meet operational and financial objectives.
- Exercises final authority over clinic daily operations and will work with the Medical Director on clinical/medical related issues;
- Serves as community outreach liaison attending community events to educate and establish contacts within the community to become a needed resource;
- Responsible for the development and implementation of all clinic policies and procedures including public affairs and community relations.
- Responsible for the delivery of treatment services and submitting protocols, protocol amendments, and reports to the State and or Federal Departments as required and in full agreement with corporate and regional leadership;
- Accountable for managing people, setting direction and deploying resources; typically is responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews and hire/fire decisions;
- Responsible for providing training and development opportunities for clinic staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with all Federal and State Laws and Regulations, including the submission of corrective action plans to said agencies i.e. FDA, DEA and State ADP;
- Responsible for the security of medications, medical records, employee records and any other documentation deemed necessary by corporate leadership, the FDA, DEA and /or State ADP;
- Responsible for ensuring that the clinic protects the rights and confidentiality of all patients and to provide each with the required medical and clinical care;
- Responsible for the notification to all persons receiving services of their obligations to safeguard take-home medications; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social, behavioral or mental health services field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with overseeing services in an outpatient environment; preferably in mental health or addiction recovery.
- Previous management experiencepreferred
- No history of alcohol or other drug misuse for a period of three years before employment as the Clinic Director and does not display evidence of misuse of alcohol or other drugs while employed as the Clinic Director