Kansas City, MO
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Less than 5 years
Posted 71 days ago
Identify target markets in accordance with organizational strategy utilizing familiarity with these customer operations and existing reporting, tools and dashboards.
· Ensure that corporate revenue objectives are exceeded within a specified geography
· Work with surgeons ,anesthesiologists, health care providers and pharmacy; focused on pain management to ensure that EXPAREL® is adopted within an account and geography
· Educate reimbursement strategies that adhere to Pacira guidelines from compliance
· Actively recruit customers to incorporate Surgeon Selector into their practice
· Deploy Challenger Model Skills
· Utilize VEEVA to demonstrate proficiency in Account planning, forecasting, data analysis
· Develop and maintain expertise of EXPAREL®
· Work cross functionally with J & J counterparts to deliver customer adoption and proper utilization of EXPAREL
· Effective time management skills to increase sales productivity and tactical implementation of sales activities to achieve business objectives and establish long-term value proposition of EXPAREL®.
· Actively participate with Region Director in the strategic and tactical planning process
· Update and document sales account information via software system (VEEVA)
· Demonstrate expertise and knowledge of the conversion process within an account
· Develop and execute sales and retention strategies for target markets and customers
· Develop and execute value proposition strategies, engaging the C-Suite (ASC customers), and ensuring long-term access of EXPAREL®
· Complete face-to-face sales meetings with physicians, schedulers, practice managers, and medical staff in accounts to ensure understanding, as well as to close business, ensuring that obstacles are identified and minimized.
· Effectively manage territory, conducting office visits to include: Education on services offered, enhancement and new advances.
· Communicating opportunities, market trends, and issues to appropriate management/staff in a timely manner Prepare and present opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
· Manage expense budgets in a timely manner
· Keeping up to date with latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health care professionals during presentations.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university. Will consider additional years of relevant experience In lieu of degree.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of direct selling experience to ASC’s and healthcare professional offices in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or health care industry.
· Excellent written and oral English communication skills,
· Strong demonstrated presentation skills.
· Must be able to timely and accurately complete Hospital Credentialing requirements to gain access to their facilities
· Able to travel extensively; valid driver’s license in the state in which you reside; reliable transportation.
· Must live in your designated geographic territory.
· Knowledge of key industry business drivers, emerging medical trends, and performance metrics, and ability to leverage that knowledge to inform strategy.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and analytical skills with a customer focus; must be able to foster and maintain sound working relationships.
· Independently motivated and driven to achieve high goals and seek continuous improvement in knowledge and skills.
· Competencies for sales efficiency and effectiveness; discipline in goal setting, prospecting, networking, territory management, and time management. Skills in account management, needs assessment, value propositioning, handling objections and gaining agreement.
· Skills to employ technologies effectively and proficiency (MS office suite, relevant mobile technology and web-based applications.)
· Demonstrated successful working relationships with surgeons, anesthesiologists and Hospital Pharmacy in the territory
· Overnight travel will be required, ability to cover geographic territory; including corporate meetings. Able to travel overnight and locally up to 90% of the time.