Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
We're looking for a new team member who will partner with customers, UX research, and their inbound PM counterparts to deliver a thoughtfully redesigned home page experience, which includes new features such as workday-powered cards, micro-interactions, and more. By championing the everyday employee, this team member will drive the vision around how Workday will soon become the center of the employee's workday.
If you are:
- Customer and solutions focused
- A fast learner, detail oriented, decisive, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- A relationship builder, collaborator and initiative taker
- Able to translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- A collaborative team player who uses positive leadership to coordinate and deliver results across teams
- Highly ambitious, always looking to take on work and get great pleasure from helping others understand, coordinate and address their challenges
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Flexible, reliable, outgoing and have a positive work attitude
If you have:
- 3+ years of software product management experience
- Experience with Workday's core foundation and frameworks
- A solid Product Owner background, with a demonstrated experience working with a team of technical experts
- Strong problem-solving skills and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- A collaborative attitude and work very well with others; understand you need to provide leadership and guidance while not having all of the ideas, can understand and communicate all perspectives, take responsibility for decisions, make tradeoffs, participate in a culture of knowledge sharing and transparency, and have the experience in software development to appreciate the challenges engineering and product teams face
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams, and across multiple time zones and countries
- A consistent track record leading all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- An excellent communicator, presenter, and collaborator
- A BS/BA, MS/MA, MBA degree or equivalent work experience