Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Basware is seeking an Outbound Marketing Campaign Manager to develop compelling and integrated marketing campaigns to fuel the sales team’s activities and create a scalable source of opportunity pipeline. This role is responsible for the approach, successful execution, and follow-up campaign planning for bespoke prospecting events and executive-level tradeshows for lead generation. This role is an event planning position targeting key accounts and finance and procurement professionals within our targeted verticals in North America. You will act as the quarterback of these events and campaigns, holding the team accountable to the processes and deadlines.
This role will report to the Director of Outbound Marketing, but you will work closely with your colleagues on the Outbound Marketing, Inbound Marketing, and Inside and Outside Sales teams to gain first-hand insights to how the market responds to our messages. This is a critical position for the company that’s responsible for growth using all aspects of outbound marketing to help us achieve our revenue goals. An understanding of Account Based Marketing (ABM) and prior experienceworking with an Inside Sales team is helpful.
The Marketing Campaign Manager will utilize tools like Microsoft Dynamics, Eloqua, Asana, and the Basware website. With these tools and more, you will design, execute, monitor, and improve multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns that generate our target pipeline goals.
- Build a holistic approach to marketing by creating various campaigns that drive a repeatable, predictable, and scalable ROI, particularly with an Account Based Marketing (ABM) mindset
- Develop, manage, and execute various B2B integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring new clients
- Create a healthy pipeline of opportunities through various marketing campaigns: email, webinars, in-person events, social media, direct mail, paid advertising, SEO, etc.
- Accelerate the sales cycle with multi-channel nurture campaigns for funnel management
- Collaborate with the Content Team to produce thought-leadership content used in multi-channel marketing campaigns (email, social media, paid advertising, SEO, web traffic, etc.).
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Market Research to ensure we are identifying prospects within our target client profile
- Maintain daily measurement of the ROI of campaigns
- Create, deliver, and review regular reports of campaign results, including campaign revenue influence, conversion metrics, web analysis and evaluation of additional KPIs to Director of Outbound Marketing and VP of Marketing
- Work within prescribed budget and report any overspend
- Ensure brand and identity adherence in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Travel 1-2 times per month required (typically in North America, international travel at least once a year)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with B2B Marketing
- End-to-end coordination and management of outbound demand generation campaigns including planning, promotion, execution, follow-up, and reporting for programs including account-based programs, field and sponsored events, email, etc.
- Experience planning and executing third-party conferences, sponsorships, and bespoke events while ensuring consistent brand and event standards
- Understanding of Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach, and experience successfully planning and executing campaigns to targeted prospective accounts
- Understanding of funnel analysis, segmentation analysis, etc.
- Extremely detail orientated and excellent time management, decision-making, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A proven track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Ability to comfortably communicate cross-functionally
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders and third-party vendors to achieve objectives
- Proficiency with Eloqua or similar email marketing automation platform preferred
- Experience successfully working in a collaborative, team environment
- Have an affinity for data and data-driven decision-making
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment – adaptable and reliable with a strong ‘can do attitude’