The purpose of this role is to partner with credit unions to assist them with campaign execution based on the results of our predictive models, particularly those that will require outbound call center capabilities. This until will scale over time in accordance with the growth of our business, AdvantEdge Analytics (AEA). The role will be responsible for learning and understanding existing capabilities within CUNA Mutual Group, and/or, partnering with vendors to bring these capabilities to life for credit unions. The role is responsible for determining the people, processes, and, technology/tools needed to drive an exceptional and consistent set of experiences for our credit unions needing outbound execution support. The role is also responsible for determining the appropriate performance metrics, and, SLA’s to ensure the successful delivery, execution, and retention of our credit unions, and, their members. Additionally, this role is responsible for building awareness and strengthening relationships with our internal stakeholders, such as sales; and, or credit union partners.
- Consults directly with clients and internal teams on outbound member engagement strategies to ensure successful execution post model deployment.
- Drive change management throughout the client’s organization to allow optimal model performance and execution.
- Provide coaching, training, and content development for effective execution strategies. Continually review, develop, document, and implement process improvements and innovative technology to effectively and efficiently meet support, training, and technology needs of our customers.
- Lead and participate in project teams focused on the integration of CRM, campaign execution, and reporting and performance capabilities for our clients.
- Lead teams who participate as key partners in the credit union product deployment process to ensure a consistent exceptional credit union experience.
- Foster teamwork’s and a culture that accepts and responds to rapidly to change, as well as being action oriented. Successfully hire, train, manage, and develop diverse staff to ensure strong leadership and succession planning at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationship with vendors and business partners to continually drive value for clients and AdvantEdge Analytics.
- Network with peers and leaders to share customer feedback data and build awareness of our AdvantEdge product and service offerings. Work with these leaders to make improvements to the client experience throughout the organization. Build awareness internally and externally, including ensuring that sales alignment with product vision and business potential.
- Execution of the overall vision and objectives of the Insight Activation and AdvantEdge Analytics strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in the credit union or financial services industry with a focus on sales, outbound call team and lender training, and operations.
- Experience with key financial systems including, lending, core, and CRM.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership experience and skill in coaching, developing teams, and driving change management throughout the organization or related experience.
- Experience with vendor management and creating business cases to represent the value to the customer and business.
- Proven success and experience in collaborating and indirectly influencing multiple functions and groups to achieve set goals. Experience in motivating and leading a diverse cross function team.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or preferably in a related field.
- Strong consulting and analytical skills, along with strong business acumen.
- Demonstrate effective communication, interpersonal, relationship building, influencing skills with internal & external audiences at various levels including senior leaders.
- Experience and comfort working in a dynamic environment with agile teams, where not all requirements or analytic insights are defined initially.
- Ability to prioritize among multiple client needs.
- Prior successful experience working on initiatives effectively, even with vague or incomplete initial requirements.
- Travel up to 30%
The above statement of duties is not intended to be all inclusive and other duties will be assigned from time to time.