OutageScheduler - Clinton, IL - (204184)
At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for the coordination and development of all forced, planned, and refuel outage schedules, with a focus on activity, logic, resource, and constraint input into the scheduling tool. The Scheduler will successfully develop and maintain accurate schedules throughout development and execution, by working with peer Schedulers, Specialized Team Leads, System Engineers, and Outage Specialists.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Develop and maintain detailed, accurate, and usable schedules and reports.
- Develop work windows and assist in creating contingency plans, by working with Leads, Engineers, and Planners.
- Facilitate scheduling meetings for the purpose of pre-planning, implementing, and critiquing schedules.
- Ensure open communications between all departments, Specialized Teams, and System Engineers.
- Identify and implement enhancements to outage development and execution processes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
-10 years related experience with the development of PC or mainframe based nuclear maintenance or operations schedules 5 of which must be exempt-level nuclear experience.
- Critical Path scheduling Method knowledge
- Scheduling Tool knowledge
- Current or former SRO license/certification
- Shutdown Safety Program knowledge
- Technical BS Degree
- Experience as an FLS in directing and managing work of multiple crafts
- Review, analyze, and initiate schedule or process enhancements to allow for efficient development and implementation of the schedule to save time, money, exposure, and improve safety and reliability.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor