$150K — $200K *
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Coordinate administration and supervision of program: staff, residents and services; including referrals, admissions and discharges.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Responsible for the efficient utilization of program resources including:
o Supervision and monitoring of collection of residents fees and supervision of intervention in resident funding
o Supervision and coordination of all purchase requests, payment schedules, payroll reporting
o Safe and efficient use and maintenance of program facilities, equipment and property.
• Responsible for effective and quality operations of the program including:
o Adherence to State Certification Regulations;
o Compliance with city, county and other applicable regulations governing the program and facilities;
o Implementation of Board and administrative policies and procedures;
o Communication to the Commanding Officers changes in residents conditions, programs and community needs
• Participates in the planning, development and implementation of
o Evaluation of the effectiveness and efficiency of program operations;
o Yearly program objectives;
o Administrative policies and procedures
• Responsible, in cooperation with the Commanding Officers, for decisions regarding program: staff, hiring, evaluations, training, salary changes, promotions and discharges.
• Responsible for keeping employee’s files up to date
• Develops and maintains positive and effective community relations with neighbors
• Reports regularly to the Commanding Officers regarding status of the program
• Responsible for the preparation of program reports and statistics
• Enforces Resident Policy Manual
• Maintains and supervises professional practices with regard to resident rights and confidentiality
• Responds to crises and emergencies at all hours
• Helps prepare budget and be responsible for maintaining budget lines.
• Accepts other assignments from the Commanding Officer
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice due to business needs.
SPECIAL SKILLS, CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must meet OASAS standards as a “Qualified Health Professional”:
o Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC);
o Certified Counselor or Rehabilitation Counselor;
o Therapeutic Recreation Specialist;
o Physician (MD or DO), Physician’s Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, Psychologist, or Occupational Therapist;
o Licensed Social Worker, Mental Health Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, or Creative Arts Therapist
• Minimum five years related work experience in Substance Abuse Disorder (SUD) or related treatment field
• Develop positive professional relationships with clients, community, and human service providers;
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Exhibit excellent organizational and time management skills;
• Experience supervising multiple employees required
• Valid Driver’s license that meets The Salvation Army insurance requirements.
Valid through: 8/6/2020