Our technology organization is transforming how we work at WestRock. We align with our businesses to deliver innovative solutions that:
- address specific business challenges, integrate processes, and create great experiences
- connect our work to shared goals that propel WestRock forward in the Digital Age
- imagine how technology can advance the way we work by using disruptive technology
We are looking for forward thinking technologists that can accelerate our focus areas such as building stronger foundational technology capabilities, reducing complexity, employing digital transformation concepts, and leveraging disruptive technology.
- The OTM Analyst is a technical plus functional position supporting Oracle Transportation Management (OTM).
- WestRock utilizes Oracle Transportation Management to plan, tender and settle it shipments in the supply chain.
- This position supports WestRock's operational requirements and strategic business initiatives as we implement additional functionality and/or locations.
- Based on the strategic objectives and priorities set by the Senior Vice President of Enterprise Logistics, this position interacts with OTM Business Process Owners to develop and implement solutions as business requirements and priorities are established.
How you will impact WestRock:
- OTM Functional responsibilities:
- Review current transportation business processes to determine where automation/improvements will drive efficiency.
- Recommend innovative uses of OTM functionality, design, implement solutions and train end-users.
- Develop and document specifications for OTM configurations and associated interfaces to ensure scalable integrated enterprise platform and meet business objectives.
- OTM Technical responsibilities:
- Creating/modifying SQL and PL\SQL queries & agent work flows to support constantly changing business needs.
- Managing OTM configurations and setup for various functionalities like order planning, carrier constraints, invoice processing etc.
- Worked on modifying XSL stylesheets, screen sets, manager layouts, action checks.
- Provide XML mapping to Enterprise Application for interfaces.
- Onboarding and setup for carriers utilizing EDI.
- Executing unit and system testing for all scenarios.
- Must have knowledge of OTM servlets, Agent locks, threads in OTM
- Application maintenance, troubleshooting and on-call support:
- Providing technical support for OTM on daily basis.
- Diagnose, Design and implement corrections for production problems.
- Coordinate with other IT Support groups for problem resolution.
- Answer user questions on system functionality.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 4+ years of OTM experience.
- Superior knowledge of SQL (Oracle) and stored procedures is required.
- OTM technical experience required:
- Agent creation
- Saved SQL queries
- Inbound and outbound integration for orders, planned shipments, tenders, shipment status, actual shipment and allocation base.
- OTM functional experience preferred:
- Shipment Planning and tendering
- Invoicing and Voucher creation\Allocation
- Exposure to Export functionality will be good to have
- Dock scheduling
- Continuous move
- Experience/Knowledge working with webMethods preferred
- BI Publisher or QlikView knowledge is preferred.
What we offer:
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities.
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential.
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.