Cooper Tire offers an entirely unique work experience because no matter what your title is, you’ll play a part in contributing to the development, manufacturing and marketing of some of the most innovative tire products in the world. Cooper is a fun and exciting place to work, and we easily stand apart from our competition. We’re constantly on the lookout for individuals who share our beliefs -- motivated individuals who can lead by example and inspire others to greatness. The opportunities are endless and the rewards rich for those who believe that job satisfaction and career success begin with a satisfied customer. Careers are a Journey…Come Ride with Us!
The BIS (Business Information System) Order to Cash and Requirement to Product (OTC & RTP) Analyst is charged with enabling the success of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company through effective and creative innovation of business and systems functionality. The individual should have knowledge of order to cash and/or requirement to product process areas and the ability to work with business stakeholders to translate business needs into solution requirements.
SAPExperience is required in this role specifically relating to the understanding of business processes in SAP and how it integrates across various functional modules, as well as with non-SAP systems. Knowledge within the areas of OTC, SC (Supply Chain), EWM (Extended Warehouse Management), RTP, and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) are necessary. Computer-aided technologies (CAx) and/or E-commerceexperience would be considered a plus in this role.
This position reports directly to the BIS Order to Cash (OTC) and Requirement to Product (RTP) Business Relationship Managers.
- Leverage understanding of business functions and processes to proactively identify opportunities for new and improved system functionality.
- Document identified opportunities, assess cross-functional impacts, and assist with development of value statement.
- Meet with customers to gather and document effective business requirements and translate requirements to a system design.
- Provide clear and consistent communication within BIS and across the functional business organization.
- Understand and apply appropriate project and system development methodologies to ensure a timely and cost effective solution.
- Contribute in a diverse team environment to ensure solutions are implemented in a consistent manner with proper collaboration across IT and the business.
- Coordinate new system enhancements with appropriate requirement gathering, solution design, solution testing and organizational change management/communication.
- Be aware of and have ability to review data generated through applications by leveraging business process knowledge to effectively evaluate changes and verify and plan business process and application testing.
- Demonstrate SAP configuration expertise in the order to cash and requirement to product space.
- Other duties as assigned by the OTC & RTP Business Relationship Managers.
- BachelorDegree in IT, Engineering, Operations Management, Business Management or related field
- 10+ years of experience facilitating development and implementation of business initiatives and projects
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Understanding of SAP configuration specifically in the OTC or RTP functional space.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Multi-yearexperience improving PLM processes across product engineering and implementing / supporting product lifecycle management capabilities.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally. Travel expectation varies with an average up to 10% annually.