Utilities One Inc is looking for an OSP Project Manager for the following locations:
We are offering an opportunity to put your experience in OSP construction and maintenance, work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, and do so for one of the fastest-growing construction companies in the USA.
We are looking to hire a professional who works as a team player, works with dedication and perseverance, and brings the best of his experience in building the future of the Telecommunications Industry with Utilities One.
Utilities One Benefits:
- Great Work Environment;
- Competitive Salary;
- Career Advancement.
- Direct the performance of the construction craft personnel on all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and including the uses of the appropriate safety equipment for the aerial and underground construction;
- Oversee the Installs and/or and relocates of aerial and underground cable including fiber optic;
- Identify additional subcontractors/resources to support various construction projects and oversee their quality and schedule;
- Provide direction and support for Linemen and underground & aerial crews during all phases of construction activity;
- Complete understanding of project scope, capabilities, risk, and sourcing appropriate local vendors that meet requirements and state licensing requirements;
- Track and report on project schedule, milestones and provide status reports on a weekly basis;
- Ensure that it meets industry standards, is technically reliable, and performed in a timely and cost-efficient manner;
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability;
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- At least 5 years of Telecommunications/OSP Construction experience;
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience;
- Must have proven experience in underground and aerial fiber optic construction methods and procedures;
- Strong organizational and communication skills (must speak the English language fluently and clearly);
- A valid, unrestricted Driver’s License;
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business;
- Work up to 6 days per week in an all-weather environment and be willing to travel as required;
- The applicant must follow safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times.
We only encourage you to apply if you have OSP Construction Experience.