Utilities One is looking for an OSP Project Manager for the following locations:
1. Saginaw, MI
2. Detroit, MI
3. Flint, MI
4. Lansing, MI
We are offering an opportunity to put your experience in OSP construction and maintenance, to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, and doing so for one of the fastest-growing construction companies in the USA.
In joining our Utilities One Team, your opportunity to learn leadership skills in addition to outstanding career advancement opportunities is an everyday part of life at Utilities One. Come talk to us and discuss your future with Utilities One in building your success in the telecommunications industry.
Utilities One Benefits:
- Great Work Environment;
- Competitive Salary;
- Career Advancement;
- Long-term Employment.
- Track and report on project schedule, milestones and provide status reports on a weekly basis;
- Direct the performance of the construction craft personnel on all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and including the uses of the appropriate safety equipment for the aerial and underground construction;
- Oversee the Installs and/or and relocates of aerial and underground cable including fiber optic;
- Identify additional subcontractors/resources to support various construction projects and oversee their quality and schedule;
- Ensures that it meets industry standards, is technically reliable, and performed in a timely and cost-efficient manner;
- Provides direction and support for Linemen and underground & aerial crews during all phases of construction activity;
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity, and reliability;
- Complete understanding of project scope, capabilities, risk, and sourcing appropriate local vendors that meet requirements and state licensing requirements;
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- Proven experience in underground and aerial fiber optic construction methods and procedures;
- A valid, unrestricted Driver’s License;
- Strong organizational and communication skills (must speak the English language fluently and clearly);
- Comfort working with multiple groups within the business;
- This position requires significant time walking on uneven ground. Must be able to perform duties in a safe and efficient manner;
- Work up to 6 days per week in an all-weather environment and be willing to travel as required;
- A pre-employment, on-site certification will be required. The applicant must successfully show that he/she is competent in the duties as described within this document;
- The applicant must follow safety guidelines and wear personal protective equipment at all times.
We only encourage you to apply if you have OSP Construction Experience.