Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
- Develop PI AF structure for development and support, including consistent naming conventions and metadata definition
- Develop PI AF structure for devices and implement applications, tools, or scripts to create and maintain AF elements
- Develop strategies and mechanisms to map AF attributes to mutable PI tags.
- Support data integration and migration strategies and implementation with EMS and ADMS systems
- Train team members on PI AF structure
- Work with the business to drive-out and define integration requirements
- Build and connect interfaces – Integrate PI AF with other applications or systems such as bus loading or zonal forecasts.
- Support front-end developer’s development against AF structure created; mentor developers on AFSDK knowledge and insight, support API development.
Skills, Experience & Education Requirements
- PI AF structure definition and development
- PI integration with operations systems
- PI Tag Maintenance
- Requirements definition
- Understanding of utility assets and/or operations
- Knowlege transfer
Domain Expertise Requirements
- Electric Transmission & Distribution