Orthopedic Spine Surgeon: WILL RELOCATE
- Board Certified Orthopedic Spine Surgeon/ Board Eligible
- Florida Licensed (active non-restricted)
- Fellowship Trained in Spine
- Must be able to perform: Cervical, Lumbar, Laminectomies, Percutaneous Discectomies, B&B Discectomies, Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants, Fusions (Cervical & Lumbar),CDR, Kyphoplasty, IMEs
- Willing to travel from West Palm to Hollywood and Miami
- 400K-500K, benefits (salaried) Plus bonus based on production
- No Pending Med Mal Suits/ Criminal convictions
- Must be eligible for staff privileges at level one trauma center.
- Bi Lingual Preferred
We are a single specialty group servicing the south Florida market, We specialize in Spine Surgery. Currently we are two physician-based practice with two ARNP in house, looking to add a third spine surgeon to service our growing patient base. Patient base is primarily commercial insurance, workers company, personal injury, international insurance and self-pay.