Orthopedic Sales Rep
Less than 5 years experience • Medical Equipment
Our client has been leading the way in the development of new technologies, medicines and therapies designed to make orthopedic healing more manageable for caregivers and more comfortable for patients around the world. They are currently looking for a Territory Manager responsible for selling their full line of therapeutic products in the State of Montana and Cody, WY.
· This is a quota driven role with uncapped earning potential. Meeting and exceeding quota is your goal. You will also develop product knowledge, become clinically proficient dealing with Orthopedic Physicians, sharpening your business acumen and learning the sales processes used by our client. This is a quota driven sales role.
· You will conduct in-service training programs that outline the clinical and insurance reimbursement process for our client’s products with Doctors and their staff.
· Education of patients on the use of products in the clinic setting. Patient follow up is also critical to successful compliance and healing.
· Maintain local inventory and samples per company policies.
· 4-year college degree is mandatory, and you must currently live in Bozeman, Billings. Great Falls or Missoula.
· Good written and verbal language skills require
· Demonstrated listening skills
· 2-years previous selling experience, preferably light medical/DME or Orthopedic experiencedesired.
· You must have the ability to educate others and in-service clinicians