Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Less than 5 years
Posted 165 days agoby Richard Snowden
Our client is a growing, research-driven, world-wide specialty biopharmaceutical company. The Company includes over 3,700 employees worldwide and has achieved double-digit annual growth for 9 consecutive years. The Company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the fields of endocrinology, gastroenterology, infertility, obstetrics, urology and osteoarthritis. The Company offers an attractive performance based, entrepreneurial culture with tremendous recognition for contributions made, an uncapped incentive plan, competitive salaries and career advancement opportunities.
The Orthopedic Sales Representative is responsible for all sales activities in an assigned geographical area. Achieve maximum sales volume through promotion of Company Products to physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, hospitals, clinics, and other approved distribution outlets. The Representative reports to the District Sales Manager. The incumbent operates within an assigned geographical territory actively promoting the sales of Company Products by regularly contacting customers who utilize Company Products. The incumbent must maintain sound professional relationships and enhance the company's image through conduct of a professional manner. The incumbent must demonstrate competent sales ability, communication ability, and accurate field reporting.
* Promote and sell Company Products to attain or exceed established sales quotas
* Contact, on a regular basis, present and prospective customers including physicians, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies, wholesalers, resident and fellowship programs
* Established and maintain interactive relationship with Managed Care team and home office staff
* Establish and maintain an effective relationship with physicians, nurses, ancillary personnel, pharmacists, laboratory personnel, administrators, to provide information and sell the client's products
* Submit complete timely reports (sales, market information, competitive activity, WAR reports, call cards, promotional ideas and technical inquiries to either Regional Director in or appropriate home office personnel
* Maintain sales by providing customer service as outlined in field sales plan
* Control expenses within a defined budget; maintain and protect assigned company property
* Responsible for coordination and completion of demand generation programs, including Patient Education, Referral Dinner Programs, etc.
* Maintain communication with other representatives, the region and corporate headquarters with respect to sales issues, sales and marketing ideas, and competitive information
* Represent Company at Professional Industry Meetings and Seminars.
APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AND ARE ASKED TO PLEASE NOT APPLY.
* Bachelor's Degree required(life science, nursing, business preferred)
* Minimum two years related sales experience is required
* Previous B2B experience is strongly preferred
* Excellent communication and written skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Above average analytical skills
* Travel when necessary to perform duties of the job
* Demonstrated track record in a sales environment
* Must live in the confines of the geographical boundaries of the territory