- Design and fabricates appliances, such as space maintainers, retainers, and labial and lingual arch wires, to alter positions and relationship of teeth and jaws, and to realign teeth to produce and maintain normal function
- Provides education in oral health and treatment options
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and AAAHC accreditation guidelines.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Work in unison with general dentists to provide the best optimal dental care
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
1st Advantage Dental Group is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities.
In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Certificate of completion of a residency from an accredited postgraduate Orthodontic program.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.