$150K — $200K *
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
The candidate will play a pivotal role in design, development, configuring and testing of applications to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Finance business functions. In this mission critical role the candidate will design, develop, implement and test solutions, and will be responsible for getting them into production with very high quality, completing all test phases
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
• Experience in design, configuration and testing of ORMB (Oracle Revenue Management and Billing) solutions for finance and banking application
• Solid understanding of ORMB/CC&B functionalities and data models (Transaction Feed Management, Rules Engine, Billing, Rating, Pricing, GL, Payments, Credit/Collections, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables).
• ORMB Configuration experience with setting up Customer Information, Rate Schedules, Approval Workflow, Pricing, TFM (Transaction Feed Management) Rules, service scripts and User interfaces like portals, zones and UI maps is a big plus.
• Experience in evaluating business requirements, creating functional, and solution designs.
• Experience working with business to clarify and elaborate the requirements and turning them into comprehensive test scenarios.
• Experience preparing test data based on the business scenarios and writing tools to prepare test data.
• Demonstrated knowledge of RDBMs and SQL with experience in building database queries based on the understanding of the data model.
• Need to have hands on experience in analyzing large volume data to validate test results, find problem trends and do root cause analysis.
• Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in functionally complex Java based applications.
• Strong experience in production support related activities is a MUST.
• Business domain knowledge in the areas of financial applications, billing, general ledger and accounting practices.
• Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
• Ability to work with teams in multiple geographical locations and time zones is a must.
• Engage in collaboration activities with business partners and internal teams on configuration and testing requirements (both functional and non-functional) and come up with functional/solution designs and comprehensive test scenarios.
• Collaborate with business partners on user acceptance testing including data readiness, triaging the defects and ensuring that issues are handled in a timely manner.
• Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
• Experience with multiple test phases like functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing.
• This is a hands on and user facing position.
• Must be self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced delivery model.
• 10 years or more of experience in application design, development, testing, test automation and business system analysis.
• 5 years or more experience in implementing, building, testing and/or supporting Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (ORMB) or other Oracle Utilities Application framework based product like CC&B
• Bachelor's or Master's degree
Valid through: 11/6/2020