Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Service Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruitment, Training & Retention of Technicians through Building Employee Relationships
- Developing a High Performance Culture of Technicians through Accountability and Performance reviews and Follow Up Disciplinary actions
- Insuring World’s Best Service by Conducting Tech Ride-A-Longs and Quality Audits
- Providing Solutions to Customer Opportunities through Inspection, Evaluation, and Customer Service
We have a competitive benefits and compensation program with a quarterly bonus and provide a company vehicle.
Competitive Salary :Company Car :Bonus program (after training)
Medical Insurance : Dental Insurance : Life Insurance : Vision Plan : : Well Established 401K Plan : Flexible Spending Account : Health Savings Account : Employee Stock Purchase Plan : Long Term Disability Plan : Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave : Fitness Club and Resort Park Discounts : Employee Tuition Reimbursement : Dependent Scholarship Award & More!
Candidate must pass background screening to include a motor vehicle and criminal record check.
ORKIN is a Drug Free Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
What we are looking for:
- Highly skilled in ‘hands on’ management
- 5 years in small unit leadership with heavy customer and employee interaction
- Successfully managed at least 5 direct reports, including interviewing and selection, employee development and ongoing performance management
- Must have experience with scheduling, routing, and inventory management
- Must have excellent communication skills and a proven track record in a fast-paced environment with the ability to motivate people and make timely, sound decisions.